June 4 is National Health & Fitness Day
Celebrate with free fitness and swimming at Harry Jerome Community Recreation Centre
Join us for the following FREE activities on Saturday, June 4:
- Intro to Body Conditioning, 9:00-10:15am at McDougall Centre
- Aerobics Mild, 9:00-10:00am at Memorial Capilano Room
- Aerobics Moderate, 9:00-10:00am at Memorial Gym
- Circuit, 9:00-10:00am at Harry Jerome Circuit Room
- Spin, 9:30-10:30am at Harry Jerome Spin Room
- Zumba, 10:15-11:15am at Memorial Capilano Room
- Aerobics Mild (women only), 11:30am -12:30pm at Memorial Capilano Room
- 1:30-3:00pm Harry Jerome Pool
We will also be offering some fun activities for families in the lobby and courtyard from 10am-12pm
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDFs. Download for free if needed.
*Links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. The North Vancouver Recreation and Culture Commission is not responsible for the accuracy and/or completeness of the information provided on these external sites, nor for the security and privacy policies of the linked sites.