Tugboat Island BDE#1 Salish Sea Flood
30" x 40", oil on canvas 60" x 48", oil on canvas
JULIE JOHNSTON BIO
Lobby Gallery - Ongoing Exhibit
Members of the North Shore Photographic Society
exhibit a variety of work by different members in
an ongoing rotating exhibit in the west lobby.
Calls for Artists - See the listings below for Visual and Performing Artist opportunities at Centennial Theatre.
Lobby Gallery Exhibit Space
Centennial Theatre invites artists to apply to exhibit two-dimensional works of art in the theatre lobby. Artwork should be appropriate for all audiences. Depending on the size of the work, space is available for up to 15 pieces. Artwork must be stretched with finished sides and properly wired for hanging by theatre staff. Exhibits are generally in place for three to four months. Centennial Theatre will retain a 15% commission on all sales.
To be considered for exhibition please submit the following:
- 15 jpgs images or a link to an online portfolio and/or website that includes examples of your work.
- A list of the artwork to be exhibited indicating: title, medium, size, and price.
- Artist’s statement and CV, with current contact information.
Please email your submission to Kristin Fraser. firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Play, Pie & Pint’ - 2018-19 season
Centennial Theatre’s popular lunchtime series, ‘Play, Pie & Pint’, is always seeking new talent. We are looking for ‘ready-to-present’ shows with spirited and lighthearted themes that will appeal to a general audience of up to 200 people. The shows are approximately 45-minutes in length and can be drawn from a variety of performing arts disciplines including music, dance and theatre. Following each performance, audience and artists meet in the lobby to enjoy a delicious hot pie and beverage.
We are currently seeking performing artists or groups for midday/midweek performances in October, and November 2018, and February, March, April and May 2019. Performances are on Wednesdays at noon.
- Your performance should be ready to present. Pre-show sound/lighting check is available on the morning of the performance. Advance rehearsal time is not available.
- Sound and lighting technical support is provided.
- An honorarium of $300 is offered to the artist or group.
- Only those artists selected will be contacted, however all applications will be kept on file for future consideration.
- Please email your submission to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Contact Information: Name/Organization (if applicable)/Website/Facebook/Email/Phone.
- Artist Biography or Organizational Profile (100 words max).
- Show Title and Description (Provide a brief description and include links to online video clips of past performances -100 words max).
- Availability - please indicate preferred month(s) and and specifically Wednesdays availability.
- Has this show been performed previously? If so, please provide dates and locations.
- What are the technical requirements? (sound/lighting) Does the show have scenery, props or backdrops? Number of Performers/Crew?Anticipated Set up/Take Down/Load Out Time?