Arenas to open in September.
Welcome back to the NVRC arenas. Your health and safety is our top priority.
Registration for skating lessons can be completed online or by calling 604-987-7529.
Registration for public skate sessions
Registration can be completed online or by calling 604-987-7529. We are unable to accept drop-ins. Registration will open on the at 9am on Monday, one week before the session. Only customers with pre-booked registrations are permitted to enter a facility. Regular admission prices apply.
- Skates are available for rent and must be paid for at registration for public skating or lessons.
- Helmets are not available for rent at this time. Please bring your own helmet, preferably a CSA approved hockey or skateboard helmet. Bike helmets are not recommended. All skate lesson participants must wear a helmet, as do all public skate participants twelve years of age and under.
Before you arrive
- Please bring a full water bottle as all water fountains will be closed
Arrival at the facility
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled time and wait at the check in sign located at the designated entrance.
- A staff member will greet you and ask you the three COVID questions and then allow you access to the facility.
- Hand sanitizer is provided and must be used upon entry and exit.
At the arena
- Safe physical distancing requirements must be followed.
- All skate lessons will be thirty minutes long. NVRC skate instructors will guide participants through the lesson, but will practice physical distancing.
- Skate lessons for Preschool Level 1 & 2 and School Age 1 will be parent participation. A parent must attend the lesson, and be on the ice to help support the lesson participant. NVRC skate instructors will guide the parent and child through the lesson, but will practice physical distancing.
- No spectators for any activities, including lessons, public sessions and rentals.
- A limited number of skating aids will be available during family skating sessions, but no other equipment is available for use at this time.
- Leave promptly after your registered time so the facility is safe and ready for the next group.
Please speak to a staff member if you have any questions or concerns.