FItness Centres, Fitness Classes and Fitness Programs
The fitness centre is open for drop-in visits.
You can book a visit to a fitness class starting at 9am on Monday, the week before the class. View the fitness class schedule online.
Visit our Activities Update & COVID Protocols page for information on our COVID-19 adjustments.
Programs and Visits
Current “Book-A-Visit” services still require advance registration - this includes indoor and outdoor fitness classes, team sports sessions and court bookings. These ‘visits’ can be searched using the Find a program & Book a visit tool
Visits can be booked from 9:00am on the Monday, one week before the session. When a statutory holiday falls on a Monday, registration for the following week is on Tuesdays. You can do this online or by calling 604-987-7529.
The following activities are drop-in acitivities and do not require advance registration. Click on the links below to view the drop-in schedules:
- Fitness centres
- Public swim, lane swimming, water walking
- Family skate, public skate
- Art studios & Pottery Studios
- Parent Participation Indoor Playtime 0-5yrs
- Select JBCC family and seniors drop-ins
- Youth centres
- Permitted bookings are based on type, size and location of the rental. Bookings will be accommodated based on available space
- Rental groups must adhere to any Public Health Orders valid at the time of their event
- Outdoor rentals and outdoor event permits are subject to participant limits and availability
Learn more about our indoor room rentals.
The pottery studios at Parkgate Community Centre and Delbrook Community Recreation Centre are open. Studio time is available to customers who have experience in the studio and a current pottery membership. Learn more on our pottery page.
Centennial Theatre is operating at regular capacity.
North Vancouver Tennis Centre
The North Vancouver Tennis Centre is open. Adult and junior tennis programs are available for registration and court bookings are available. Read more on the tennis programs page.
NVRC COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Please view NVRC's health & safety measures before registering and participating in any of NVRC's programs or activities. If you would like further information please contact NVRC at 604-987-7529.