Stay Active and Fit with Lane Swimming
Lane Swimming at Delbrook Pool*
View the detailed lane swimming schedule for Delbrook pool
Lane Swimming at Ron Andrews Pool*
View the detailed lane swimming schedule for Ron Andrews pool
Lane Swimming at Harry Jerome Pool*
View the detailed lane swimming schedule for Harry Jerome pool
- April 3 - June 23
Please note there will only be 2 lanes available from 12:00 - 1:30pm on June 21st and 10:30am - 12:00pm on June 22nd.
* Regular swim admission fees apply. Lane swimming times are subject to change, especially on statutory holidays and Pro-D Days
Lane Swimming at the Pinnacle Hotel
Registered length swimming opportunities are available at the Pinnacle Hotel. All participants must pre-register with us to reserve a spot. To find out available times or to register, call 604-987-Play (7529) or visit eReg.
Lane Swimming Etiquette
- Available lanes are designated slow, medium or fast.
- If you can swim 50m in less than 1 minute, swim in the fast lane. If you swim head up breaststroke, swim in the slow lane.
- When entering the lanes slip into the water, do not dive.
- Keep to the right of the lane, swimming in a circular pattern.
- If you need to pass a swimmer, pass on the left. Do not make physical contact with any other swimmer.
- If you stop at the end of the lane, move to the right corner of the lane to allow other swimmers to turn.