Tennis, Racquetball, Squash & Table Tennis
Squash and racquetball bookings are included in your fitness membership. Check out our court fees.
|Activities||Facility & Location||Bookings Contact|
|Racquetball, Squash & Table Tennis||Delbrook||604-983-6530|
|Tennis||North Vancouver Tennis Centre||604-983-6483|
|Lacrosse (with lights)||Inter-River Park||604-983-6318|
|Lacrosse (with lights)||Myrtle Park||604-983-6318|
|Lacrosse||William Griffin Park||604-983-6318|
Indoor Tennis Courts
Indoor courts at the North Vancouver Tennis Centre can be booked by calling 604-983-6483. A tennis booking card is required for advanced bookings of more than 24 hours in advance. Courts booked less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable.
Outside Tennis Courts
Outside tennis courts do not require a booking and are free for drop-in use. Block bookings and tournaments can be booked by contact our Field Bookings Office at 604-983-6318.
- Each player may book one court per week, up to one week in advance, and, once played, may book another.
- Please Note: Court time is at a premium from 3:00-9:45pm, Monday-Friday; we do not offer double bookings during these times in order to accommodate as many players as possible.
- Delbrook: 604-983-6530
- Ron Andrews: 604-983-6501
- A Playcard number is required to secure a court. Playcards are free and available at all North Vancouver Community Recreation Centres. You can also use your Playcard to get discounts at our Playcard retail partner businesses.
- Players MUST check in and scan in at the front desk.
- All court fees must be paid before play.
- Please notify the front desk if you have a change in address or telephone number.
- Front office hours may change from season to season and during holidays. Hours are posted by the courts and on our facility pages.
How to Cancel a Court Booking
- Please be aware that court times are at a premium Monday to Friday from 2pm onwards. Notice of cancellation is required
before 11:00am on the day of the booking or before the front desk closes the previous day for courts booked prior to 11:00am. An answering machine will pick up your message if our lines are busy. We do not accept cancellations by email.
- Full payment is required for late cancellations & no shows without proper notice, unless the court can be rebooked. The payment is charged to the player who booked the court and must be paid by the next court play.