In order to assist new and returning applicants navigate the funding process, NVRC typically offers several workshop opportunities for support and guidance. In 2020/21, due to ongoing physical distancing restrictions, we are offering an opportunity for individualized teleconference interviews with the Grants Program Officer.
2021 Arts & Culture Grants, Late Intake -- Applicant Interview Sessions
Wednesday February 10th, 10:00am - 12:00pm and 1:30 - 7:30pm
Monday February 22nd, 4:00 - 8:00pm
Depending on the needs of the applicant, these individualized sessions can:
- Provide one-on-one feedback on in-progress grant applications
- Help applicants understand the policy objectives and funding criteria behind the different grant programs and funding streams
- Clarify funding and eligibility criteria
- Describe the intake process and help applicants understand the application requirements
- Share tips on effective grant writing and budgeting
- Offer general advice and coaching to help you succeed in the granting arena.
Book an Interview Session
Applicants and other interested parties are invited to request and reserve a 45-minute slot by emailing: email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted by zoom. Once a time has been confirmed, staff will send a zoom invite to the email address provided by the applicant.