In order to assist new and returning applicants navigate the funding process, NVRC typically offers several workshop opportunities for support and guidance. This year, due to physical distancing restrictions, we are offering an opportunity for individualized teleconference interviews with the Grants Program Officer.
Grant Applicant Interview Sessions
Tuesday September 29th, 10:00am - 1:00pm and 4:00 - 8:00pm
Thursday October 8th, 4:00 - 8:00pm
Depending on the needs of the applicant, these individualized sessions can:
- Provide one-on-one feedback on in-progress grant applications
- Help applicants understand the policy objectives and funding criteria behind the different grant programs and funding streams
- Clarify funding and eligibility criteria
- Describe the intake process and help applicants understand the application requirements
- Share tips on effective grant writing and budgeting
- Offer general advice and coaching to help you succeed in the granting arena.
Book an Interview Session
Applicants and other interested parties are invited to request and reserve a 45-minute slot by emailing: email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted by zoom. Once a time has been confirmed, staff will send a zoom invite to the email address provided by the applicant.