2023 Arts & Culture Grants - Information Sessions
In order to assist new and returning applicants navigating the Arts & Culture Grants program, NVRC will be hosting virtual information sessions via Microsoft Teams. Please see the Information Session schedule below to book your session with the Cultural Services Supervisor.
Information sessions are intended to help new/potential grant applicants:
- understand the rationale behind each of the different grant programs and funding streams available;
- recognize basic eligibility criteria as they apply to potential applicants;
- understand program-specific funding criteria as these apply to a range of proposed activities;
- determine which of the available funding stream they should consider; and
- understand the intake process, the timing of their application as well as basic application requirements.
Session Dates and Times:
September 7, 2022 9:00am - 10:00am
September 8, 2022 6:00pm - 7:00pm
To register for one of the sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once confirmed, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link for the session.
Online capacity: 6 participants
*Please note the NVRC uses Microsoft Teams video conferencing software for all virtual information sessions.
2023 Operating Assistance Grants - Information and Guidance
If you have a question or require assistance with an Operating Assistance Grant application, please contact Karen Pighin, Cultural Services Supervisor: email@example.com.