In order to assist new and returning applicants in navigating the Arts & Culture Grants program, NVRC typically offers a number of workshop opportunities for support and guidance. In 2021, due to ongoing restrictions on public gathering, we will be providing a range of virtual opportunities from streamed conference presentations to individualized zoom interviews with the Grants Program Officer.
2022 Arts & Culture Grants -- Information Sessions, Grants Workshops & Interviews
Information Sessions are intended to help new/potential grant applicants:
- understand the rationale behind each of the different grant programs and funding streams available;
- recognize basic eligibility criteria as they apply to potential applicants;
- understand program-specific funding criteria as these apply to a range of proposed activities;
- determine which of the available funding stream they should consider; and
- understand the intake process, the timing of their application as well as basic application requirements.
Grant Workshops are intended to:
- share tips on effective grant writing and budgeting and help guide you through NVRC Arts and Culture grants;
- offer general advice and coaching to help you with your NVRC grant application.
Depending on the needs of the applicant, these individualized sessions provide one-on-one feedback on in-progress grant applications.
For scheduling information and how to register, please read below.
Dates and Times:
February 2, 2022 11:00am - 12:30 pm
February 3, 2022 7:00pm- 8:30 pm
To register for one of the sessions, please email Karen.email@example.com. Upon confirmation, you will receive a zoom link for the session.
Online capacity: 10 participants
Dates and Times:
February 9, 2022 10:00am – 11:30am
February 10, 2022 7:00pm – 8:30pm
To register for one of the workshops, please email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation, you will receive a zoon link for the workshop.
Online capacity: 8 participants