To protect the safety of others, participants must not participate in programs if:
1. They have any of the following symptoms; fever or chills, cough, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of appetite, extreme tiredness or fatigue, headache, body aches, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.
2. They have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days and are subject to Government of Canada Public Health Care restrictions applicable for entry into Canada.
If any of the above applies to you, please contact NVRC by calling 604 987 7529 to cancel before the start of the class. You will receive a full refund.
During Your Class
Please follow these steps to reduce the transmission of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick (even just with minor symptoms)
- Wash or sanitize hands directly before and after your class
- Listen carefully to staff instructions and follow them closely
- Avoid lingering both before and after your class
NVRC Safety Measures
NVRC staff have developed the following health and safety measures in response to the current health orders:
- All programs are designed in accordance with provincial and local health guidelines, and with the ability to adjust as requirements change.
- Congregation in program space is discouraged
- Handwashing or sanitization stations and waste receptacles available at every program
- Staff and participants must refrain from attending programs while unwell.
- Training for all staff and program supervisors in COVID-19 safety strategies
- First aid will be provided using COVID-19 guidelines and protocols
Although NVRC has implemented a COVID-19 related health and safety measures, COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease, and there is an inherent risk of exposure in any place where people are gathered in groups of any size, and this risk cannot be eliminated. Notwithstanding NVRC’s COVID-19 related health and safety measures, by participating in any NVRC program, participants accept the risk that they may be exposed to, and contract COVID-19.