The North Shore Art Crawl has become a much anticipated free annual event that continues to engage, inspire and transform the community by offering extraordinary encounters with art and artists on the North Shore.
The annual North Shore Art Crawl (NSAC), presented by the North Van Arts, is a free, weekend-long festival of creativity and community. It’s designed to celebrate and promote the art, culture and diversity of North Shore artists and artisans. The public is invited into the studios, galleries and working spaces of over 280 artists at locations from Horseshoe Bay to Deep Cove.
If you’ve experienced the NSAC in the past, you’ll know how exciting it can be to enter the spaces where so many amazing local artists and artisans create and display their works. You may not be able to resist taking home a one-of-a-kind piece! With so many different types of artistic mediums on show, you may find a new work to add to your own collection.
- Pick up a North Shore Art Crawl brochure at community centres, libraries, coffee shops and popular gathering places or view it online. Bring the family or grab a friend (or make new friends along the way) and chart your course.
- Watch amazing live art demonstrations! Have you ever wondered what an artist looks like during their creative process? Many of artists and artisans will be doing live demonstrations of their craft.
- Drop by Delbrook Community Recreation Centre's pottery studio from 10am-5pm March 7 & 8 to view studio members’ creations and demonstrations. Meet pottery studio manger, Louisa Leibman and don’t miss out on the pottery sale in the main lobby!
- Be sure to bring art into your life. Many artists will also have their works for sale and will accept credit cards.
- Be social! Tag and share your NSAC photos and posts #NorthShoreArtCrawl or @NorthVanArts but remember to ask the artist(s) before taking photos of their artworks.
North Shore Art Crawl
Saturday & Sunday, March 7 & 8
10am – 5pm
For the latest details, visit the website.