Come splash with us as we officially open The Shipyards at the Waterfront.
We’ve got a fun-filled, water-themed community celebration planned and you don’t want to miss it! Enjoy activity and entertainment throughout the Waterfront for all ages including:
- A family zone with kid-focused programming including: a performance by Bobs and Lolo, a craft station, interactive art, face painting and balloon twisting
- A community procession lead by Mayor Buchanan and Council along the Spirit Trail to Shipyard Commons
- The official turning on of the new water park by Mayor Buchanan
- A variety of live music, entertainment and dance performances
- The popular ‘Fall for Local’ market with free admission
- Roving performers throughout The Shipyards
- Harbour activities including the Seaspan tug boat ballet and Vancouver Fire Boat Help us celebrate the opening of this amazing year-round people place!