Starting July 19 customers can drop-in to work out without booking a visit in advance. This applies only to fitness centres (weight rooms).
Key changes are:
• No advance registration to book a fitness centre visit will be needed, registration will no longer be required one week before
• Customers with a membership will need to pick up their card from any of our front desks
• Membership cards must be scanned in order to enter the fitness centres
• Drop ins can be purchased at any of our front desks
• Masks are recommended in public indoor settings for everyone 12 years of age and older who are not fully vaccinated (14 days have passed since receiving a second dose)
• As of July 19, there are no time limits in the fitness centres
Note all other ‘visits’ currently still require advance registration, this includes indoor and outdoor fitness classes, public swim, lane swimming, team sports sessions and court bookings.
We are currently working to bring back enough qualified aquatic staff to accommodate more swimmers and provide drop-in access. More information will be posted on the website and social media as details and dates are confirmed.