Since Monday, September 13, 2021, customers attending certain activities at NVRC facilities (see list below) have been required to show proof of vaccination as required by the provincial health order.
- Fitness centre (13 years+)
- Adult fitness classes and programs (19 years+)
- Adult sports programs (19 years+)
- Adult dance programs (19 years+)
- Any indoor activities or rentals with over 50 participants* ( 12 years+) e. g. events, competitions, games or practices
- All adults (19 years+) attending Canlan Sports. For children/youth proof of vaccination requirements, see the skating page.
* Except for children and youth programs and activities (under the age of 22 years)
From Sunday, September 26, 2021 the health order directs that only the BC Vaccine Card can be accepted, either on a phone or a printed version. The transition period which permitted other forms of proof, e.g. the wallet sized immunization record card provided at the time of vaccination ended on Sep 26 and these other forms of proof will not be acceptable.
For these activities above, from September 13, customers must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and starting October 24, 2021 customers must be fully vaccinated to enter an NVRC facility.
Customers must show valid government issued photo identification (legible copies are permitted). More information on what to bring and FAQ’s are on the Activities Restart Page