Starting Monday, September 13, 2021, customers attending certain activities at NVRC facilities (see list below) will be required to show proof of vaccination as required by the provincial health order.
- Fitness centre (13 years+)
- Adult fitness classes and programs (19 years+)
- Adult sports programs (19 years+)
- Adult dance programs (19 years+)
- Any indoor activities or rentals with over 50 participants* ( 12 years+) e. g. events, competitions, games or practices
* Except for children and youth programs and activities (under the age of 22 years)
For these activities, from September 13, customers must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and starting October 24, 2021 customers must be fully vaccinated to enter an NVRC facility.
Customers must show valid government issued identification (copies are not permitted). More information on what to bring and FAQ’s are on the Activities Restart Page