Public Health Information
The latest information regarding the Coronovirus (COVID-19) is available at the following sources:
- The Public Health Agency of Canada telephone information line for the COVID-19 novel coronavirus: 1-833-784-4397
- Health Link BC: healthlinkbc.ca
- Vancouver Coastal Health: vch.ca
Cleaning in NVRC Facilities
The NVRC has implemented enhanced daily cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces at all NVRC facilities. Fitness centre users are asked to continue to use the cleaning materials provided to wipe down fitness equipment before and after use.
Staff and customer are also reminded that the best way to reduce the risk of getting colds, flu and COVID-19 is by:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or your shirt sleeve rather than your hands and promptly disposing of used tissues in the waste basket or garbage
- Staying home if you are sick and experiencing flu symptoms, particularly a persistent cough and fever
The NVRC's standard withdrawal and cancellation policies are in effect.