- Walk to Lonsdale from Harry Jerome Community Recreation Centre on 23rd Street.
- Walk south on Lonsdale to 21st Street.
- Turn right on 21st Street and continue to the end where you will see a path.
- Stay on path to Jones Avenue.
- Turn left and stay on Jones until you come to Keith Road.
- Cross Keith Road, walk past grocery store then stay right on Keith Road.
- Walk by the front of Queen Mary School.
- Stay on Keith Rd. and cross Chesterfield to start of path that runs through Victoria Park.
- Continue on path to where it takes a ‘Y’ — stay to the left to Lonsdale and Keith Road.
- Cross at the Lonsdale and Keith Road intersection.
- Enter Victoria Park path again walking past the cenotaph, and onward along Keith Rd. to St. Andrews.
- Turn left on St. Andrews.
- Turn right onto 9th Street to Grand Boulevard.
- Go to the path that runs between Grand Blvd. West and Grand Blvd. East.
- Turn left at the path, walk up to 19th St. and turn left again.
- Turn right onto Queensbury & carry on to Greenwood Park.
- Enter park and stay on trail as it curves around to the left.
- Turn right when you come out of trail, then immediately turn right again and follow Ridgeway Avenue to 24th Street.
- Stay straight on trail.
- Trail takes you north then makes a sweep to the left and comes out at Grand Boulevard East (23rd Street).
- Turn right, then immediately turn right again and follow Ridgeway Avenue 24th Street.
- Turn left and continue on 24th Street straight through to big parking lot behind Centennial Theatre (Norseman Park)
- Walk through parking lot to the covered walkway, then over the pedestrian overpass on 23rd to the front door of Harry Jerome Community Recreation Centre.
Google Translate is provided as a free tool to enhance the usability of the North Vancouver Recreation & Culture website. As such, the North Vancouver Recreation & Culture is not responsible for Google Translate™.