Enjoy the meandering path that is spell binding in the spring when all the deciduous trees are sprouting and breathtaking in the fall when the leaves begin to change color. This is a salmon habitat so you might catch a glimpse of a fish in one of the many ponds along the trail.
District of North Vancouver
Parking at the recreation centre, washrooms at the recreation centre
- Start on Queen's Road, in front of Delbrook Community Recreation Centre, and follow sidewalk to Queens Road.
- Cross at pedestrian light then turn left and walk a few short steps to Del Rio Road.
- Turn right at Del Rio Rd. and walk to end of road to trail head.
- Enter trail and stay on trail heading north to the junction with the bridge with yellow stairs. Don’t cross the bridge.
- Stay straight on uphill trail that follows the Mosquito Creek all the way to the Montroyal overpass stairs.
- Turn around and retrace your steps back to the Delbrook Community Recreation Centre.