The Arts & Culture Grants policy adopted by City and District of North Vancouver councils in 2015 requires all grant recipients to publicly acknowledge the financial assistance provided by the City and District through NVRC's Arts & Culture Grants program.
In recognition of financial support provided through the grants program, it is expected that NVRC receive appropriate recognition as outlined in the attached recognition guidelines. Opportunities to acknowledge grant support include:
- NVRC's logo is available for download below in standard format copies (in colour and in vertical and horizontal orientations).
- Other formats of the logo may be available upon request.
- The logo is available in three file types: .jpg and .png for digital media use, and different layered .pdfs for print use
- USE ONLY WITH PERMISSION, if you have received financial support in the form of an NVRC grant, or if your program or activity is otherwise delivered in partnership with NVRC.
- Please reference the Visual Brand Guidelines – ‘Quick Guide’ and ‘Improper Use’ pages to ensure correct use of the logo.