Our active community has access to 74 playing fields in the City and District of North Vancouver. North Vancouver Recreation & Culture staff manage the booking of all sport fields for use by sports groups for league and tournament play.
Using North Vancouver Playing Fields
All individuals, groups or teams who want to play on a North Vancouver sports field must have a confirmed booking with North Vancouver Recreation & Culture. *** Important*** Groups using fields without permits will be asked to leave or be fined. Multiple infractions may compromise future booking privileges.
- Before your group plays on a grass or artificial turf field, check the field's status and location.
- You can request a field booking by using our online Playing Field Booking Application.
- If you encounter any problems with or on a field, call at 604-983-6318 or email or use our online Field Maintenance & Incident Report. Contact parks staff through twitter accounts, @DNVparks and @ CNVparks, after hours and weekends.
- Parks & Fields Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00 pm.
Check out our Fields Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) or select a topic below for more information.
- Check playing field status
- Find out about the lighting boxes
- Get access to the whiting sheds
- Learn more about field maintenance
- Read our playing field policies
- Report an incident or request field maintenance for a playing field.
Access Other Outdoor Facilities
Outdoor tennis courts cannot be booked. Please note: Commercial coaching on public courts is prohibited. Coaching is only allowed by NVRC staff.
- Book an outdoor facility (lacrosse boxes, skateboard & water parks)
- Review our outdoor facility use policies
Can't find the information you need? Just call us at 604-983-6318 and we'll be happy to help you.