Tennis, Pickleball, Skateboard, Lacrosse, Volleyball and Waterplay
Outdoor recreation facilities provide positive opportunities for people of all ages to get active and enjoy our beautiful North Shore.
The City and District of North Vancouver operate and maintain:
- 41 outdoor tennis courts.
View the tennis courts in the City of North Vancouver
View the tennis courts in the District of North Vancouver
- 9 permanent pickleball courts
- 6 water parks
- 3 sport courts (lacrosse boxes)
- 5 skateboard parks
- 2 sand volleyball courts ( Kings Mill Park)
Individuals can use North Vancouver water parks, skateboard parks and outdoor tennis courts without a reservation. To book other outdoor facilities, call North Vancouver Recreation and Culture at 604-983-6318 or email.
If you encounter any hazards or safety issues at any of these outdoor facilities, contact the Parks Departments:
The District of North Vancouver at 604-990-3800
Alert the City of North Vancouver via their City Fix app.
|Dedicated Permanent Courts||Pickleball Lined Tennis Courts with Nets||Bring Your Own Net|
|Little Cates Park||x||x||2 *|
|Ray Perrault Park||x||x||1|
* The Lockbox code at Little Cates for the Pickleball nets is 7425. Make sure to lock up all equipment at the end of usage.
- Kilmer Park - 1700 Dempsey Road
- Eldon Park - 4010 Ruby Avenue
- Viewlynn Park - 2555 Viewlynn Drive
- Myrtle Park - 4383 Cliff Cove Road
- Mahon Park - Jones Avenue & W 16th Street
- Shipyards Splash Park - 125 Victory Ship Way
- William Griffin Park - 850 West Queens Road
- Kirkstone Park - 2300 Kirkstone Road
- Parkgate Park - 1300 Parkgate Road
- Centennial Theatre Parking Lot - Lonsdale Avenue at 23rd Street
- Seylynn Park - 625 Mountain Highway
Lacrosse box bookings are free as long as you have valid insurance (obtainable by calling 604-983-6318). Group bookings can also be arranged in advance by calling the same number.
1301 Lillooet Road
2300 Kirkstone Road
4405 Cliff Cove Road