Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, Pickleball & Lacrosse
If you like racquet sports, North Vancouver is the place to be. With over 40 outdoor tennis courts, five racquet sport facilities and three lacrosse boxes, North Vancouver Recreation and Culture will keep you on the ball.
Five of our Community Recreation Centres house indoor racquet sport facilities:
- North Vancouver Tennis Centre (tennis)
- Ron Andrews Centre (racquetball)
- Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (racquetball, squash, pickleball, badminton and table tennis)
- John Braithwaite (table tennis, pickleball, badminton)
- Parkgate (pickleball, badminton)
There are several ways to get on the court:
- Book-a-visit to an indoor court for game of racquetball, table tennis, squash, pickleball or tennis
- Use one of the outdoor courts. Outdoor courts are FREE to use and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tennis courts with lighting are at Old Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (600 West Queens Rd) and Derek Inman (200 block E 1st St.).
- Register online for programs in tennis, racquetball, squash, pickleball or badminton
- We have very limited availability for private and semi-private tennis lessons. Please contact the North Vancouver Tennis Centre to see what options are available: 604-983-6483.
Indoor Tennis Courts
Indoor courts at the North Vancouver Tennis Centre can be booked for play by calling 604-983-6483.
24 Hour Court Bookings
You are now able to book our 24 hour courts online. One court is reserved throughout the day as a ’24 hour Court’. This court is not available for 7-day advanced booking and is only able to be booked 24 hours in advance by Booking Card holders and non-card-holders alike. View the available times and book your court online.
A tennis booking card is required for advanced bookings of more than 24 hours in advance. Courts booked less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable.
Outside Tennis Courts
Outdoor courts are FREE to use and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tennis courts with lighting are at Old Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (600 West Queens Rd) and Derek Inman (200 block E 1st St.). Block bookings and tournaments can be booked by contact our Field Bookings Office at 604-983-6318.
Squash/racquetball court bookings are available. Bookings are 45 minutes each with 15 minutes changeover between each booking.
Booking a Court
Bookings must be done in advance and can be done online or by calling 604-987-7529. Court bookings begin at 9:00am on Monday for the following week. If there is a high demand for courts, limits on court bookings may be implemented.
Goggles are mandatory for players 16 years and under. Players are required to bring their own equpment, however, the front desk may have equipment you can borrow. Please call the front desk to enquire: Delbrook, 604-983-6530; Ron Andrews, 604-983-6500.