Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis & Lacrosse
If you like racquet sports, North Vancouver is the place to be. With over 40 outdoor tennis courts, three racquet sport facilities and three lacrosse boxes, North Vancouver Recreation and Culture will keep you on the ball.
Three of our Community Recreation Centres house indoor racquet sport facilities:
- North Vancouver Tennis Centre (tennis)
- Ron Andrews Centre (racquetball)
- Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (racquetball, squash and table tennis)
There are several ways to get on the court:
- Book a court for a drop-in game of racquetball, table tennis, squash or tennis
- Add your name to our racquetball and squash phone lists and your name will be distributed to others on the list so you can contact each other to set up games. To add your name to the players list call:
- Ron Andrews 604-983-6501
- Delbrook: 604-983-6530
- Check out our schedule for drop-in badminton
- Register online for programs in tennis, racquetball, squash or badminton
- We have very limited availability for private and semi-private tennis lessons. Please contact the North Vancouver Tennis Centre to see what options are available: 604-983-6483.
- Outdoor tennis courts are FREE to use and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tennis courts with lighting are at Old Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (600 West Queens Rd) and Derek Inman (200 block E 1st St.).
- Lacrosse boxes may be booked through our Field Bookings Office by calling 604-983-6318.