Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, Pickleball & Lacrosse
If you like racquet sports, North Vancouver is the place to be. With over 40 outdoor tennis courts, five racquet sport facilities and three lacrosse boxes, North Vancouver Recreation and Culture will keep you on the ball.
Five of our Community Recreation Centres house indoor racquet sport facilities:
- North Vancouver Tennis Centre (tennis)
- Ron Andrews Centre (racquetball)
- Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (racquetball, squash, pickleball, badminton and table tennis)
- John Braithwaite (table tennis, pickleball, badminton)
- Parkgate (pickleball)
There are several ways to get on the court:
- Book an indoor court for a drop-in game of racquetball, table tennis, squash, pickleball or tennis, or use one of the outdoor courts. Outdoor courts are FREE to use and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tennis courts with lighting are at Old Delbrook Community Recreation Centre (600 West Queens Rd) and Derek Inman (200 block E 1st St.).
- Register online for programs in tennis, racquetball, squash, pickleball or badminton
- We have very limited availability for private and semi-private tennis lessons. Please contact the North Vancouver Tennis Centre to see what options are available: 604-983-6483.
- Lacrosse boxes may be booked through our Field Bookings Office by calling 604-983-6318.