The North Vancouver Tennis Centre (NVTC) is a public tennis facility operated by North Vancouver Recreation and Culture.
The facility features 9 indoor tennis courts, an observation lounge and change rooms with showers. NVTC is also an official Tennis Canada Development Centre and has attracted an outstanding roster of coaches who have created one of the best development programs in Canada.
280 Lloyd Ave
North Vancouver, BC
Indoor courts at the North Vancouver Tennis Centre can be booked for play by calling 604-983-6483.
24 Hour Court Bookings
You are now able to book our 24 hour courts online.
One court is reserved throughout the day as a ’24 hour Court’. This court is not available for 7-day advanced booking and is only able to be booked 24 hours in advance by Booking Card holders and non-card-holders alike.
View the available times and book your court online.
Summer Rates: June 28 - Sep 10
- One hour: $20.00
- 90 minutes: $30.00
- 2 Hours: $40.00
Fall Rates: from September 11, 2021
Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:30pm & 3:30-10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- One hour: $28.00
- 90 minutes: $42.00
- 2 Hours: $56.00
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-9:00am and 12:30-3:30pm
Saturday & Sundays, 5:00-9:00pm
- One hour: $25.00
- 90 minutes: $37.00
- 2 Hours: $50.00
One hour: $20.00
Fall 2021 Program Registration
Tennis program registration has seen high demand for many years and even more so during the pandemic due to lower capacities in classes. Many lessons are full with waitlists and as a result NVRC has taken the decision to provide priority residents-first registration for tennis programs. Residents of the City and District of North Vancouver are eligible for priority residents-first registration and proof of residency may be required.
Any player can book a court at NVTC 24-hours in advance. For players who want the option to organize their game further ahead of time, a booking card is available which allows a player to book one booking per week, 7 days in advance (Booking cardholders can book again once their booking is completed). Players participating in that booking have to pay a $7.00 Guest Fee if they do not have a booking card.
Tennis Booking Cards will be available for purchase starting:
• Monday September 13, 2021 at 7:00am for North Vancouver residents
• Tuesday September 14, 2021 at 7:00am for non-residents
Tennis Booking Cards can be purchased online, in person at the Tennis Centre or by calling 604 983 6483.
New Booking Cards will be valid from September 15, 2021 – June 15, 2022 and costs will be:
• Adult (19yrs+) $124.24 + gst.
• Junior (5 – 18yrs) $68.43 + gst.
Booking cards will not be required for court bookings between June 15 – September 15 (Summer Season) each year and no guest fees will apply during this period. NVTC will allow for 7-day advance booking for all players June 15 – September 15 starting in 2022.
Rules for the Cardholder:
- Guest rules apply to advance bookings only, not 24 hour bookings
- A cardholder and their guest(s) must check-in at the front desk before proceeding onto the court
- Booking card holders who are playing as guests do not pay the $7 guest fee.
Rules for the Guest:
- A person may play as a guest an unlimited number of times, provided that they pay the $7.00 guest fee over and above the court fee for each visit. Valid for 1 full day
- The guest fee must be paid at the time of booking
Violations of booking rules may result in cardholders having their privileges suspended.
- Court must be claimed within 15 minutes of your start time (or we can re-book it)
- Check in at the desk and pay all fees before proceeding to your court.
- Booking card-holders must scan their Booking Card. All other players must check-in with the front desk
- All players must vacate the court promptly when the buzzer sounds. (Please do not ask players to wait until you finish a game)
- No more than four (4) players per court at any time.
- Appropriate tennis attire is required. Non-marking tennis shoes must be worn.
- Please observe common rules of tennis etiquette.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Tennis Centre or on Tennis Centre property.
- Children must not be left unsupervised on the premises.
- No food or drink (except water in plastic containers) on the courts.
- Court nets may be closed for the comfort of those needing a contained court.
- Coaching on court by non-NVTC staff is not permitted.
- No more than six (6) balls allowed on the court (with the exception of NVTC programs, coach approved performance players and ball machine)