The North Vancouver Tennis Centre (NVTC) is a public tennis facility operated by North Vancouver Recreation and Culture.
The facility features 9 indoor tennis courts, an observation lounge and change rooms with showers. NVTC is also an official Tennis Canada Development Centre and has attracted an outstanding roster of coaches who have created one of the best development programs in Canada.
Hours of Operation
View the Tennis Centre's hours of operation.
Anyone can book courts at NVTC 24 hours in advance and, if you prefer to book up to 7 days in advance, an advanced booking card is available.
Courts can be booked for 1 hour, 1.5 hour and 2 hour periods during specified times.
To book a court, call our booking line: 604-983-6483
All prices shown without tax
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 12:30pm & 3:30 - 10:00pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00am- 5:00pm
- $28.00/ 1 hour
- $42.00/ 1.5 hours
- $56.00 / 2 hours
Monday - Friday 12:30 - 3:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- $25.00 / 1 hour
- $37.00 / 1.5 hours
- $50.00 / 2 hours
Early Morning*/ Late Evening
Monday - Sunday 7:00 - 8:00am
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 - 10:00pm
- $20.00 / 1 hour
- $30.00 / 1.5 hours
- $40.00 / 1.5 hours
* Note: Early morning times must be booked by 12:00pm the day before or the facility will not open until 8:00am
Annual Booking Cards are available that allow 7 day advanced booking.
Booking Card Fees:
Adult (18 years and older): $126.25
Junior (Under 18 years ): $71.85
Important Booking Card Information
- Cardholders may book up to seven (7) days in advance from the start of court time (e.g. to book 8:00 pm Friday, you cannot book before 8:00pm the Friday before)
- Bookings can be made in person before 5:30pm on weekdays. After 5:30pm on weekdays, bookings must be made by phone.
- Bookings and cancellations can only be made by the individual whose name is on the booking card
- A cardholder may book only one advance booking at a time, and cannot book another until the original booking time has expired.
- A card-holder may bring up to 3 guests. Guests must sign in at the Front Desk and pay a guest fee of $7.00 (over and above court fees) each time they play.
- Card-holders may book in person or by phone. Card-holders booking in person must not be playing tennis and must be off the court and waiting at the Front Desk.
- Booking card number required when booking the court.
- If the card-holder is unable to play,they must inform the Desk staff 24 hours prior to the booked time and cancel the court or full fees are payable. They may also ‘transfer’ their booking to another person (allowed up to 3 times per calendar year (A $5.00 administration fee will be applied each time)
- Violations of booking rules may result in card-holders losing their privilege for 7 days.
- Card-holders MUST scan their booking card, BEFORE going on court.
- Court must be claimed within 15 minutes of your start time (or we can re-book it)
- Check in at the desk and pay all fees before proceeding to your court.
- Booking card-holders must scan their Booking Card. All other players must check-in with the front desk
- All players must vacate the court promptly when the buzzer sounds. (Please do not ask players to wait until you finish a game)
- No more than four (4) players per court at any time.
- Appropriate tennis attire is required. Non-marking tennis shoes must be worn.
- Please observe common rules of tennis etiquette.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Tennis Centre or on Tennis Centre property.
- Children must not be left unsupervised on the premises.
- No food or drink (except water in plastic containers) on the courts.
- Court nets may be closed for the comfort of those needing a contained court.
- Coaching on court by non-NVTC staff is not permitted.
- No more than six (6) balls allowed on the court (with the exception of NVTC programs, coach approved performance players and ball machine)