Your Fitness Membership - Your Way!
Our fitness memberships offer you great value with many ways to improve your fitness and stay active. Whether you enjoy fitness classes, working out with weights, or swimming, skating and hiking, an NVRC membership is your passport to the North Shore's best variety of facilities and activities. And.. there's no contract or hidden fees!
What's included in your membership:
- Access to more than 150 drop-in fitness classes per week (land and water-based)
- Access to 8 fitness centres at 6 locations
- Public swim and public skate sessions
- Lane swimming
- Save 66% on a Get Started Consultation
- Squash and racquetball courts
- Access to steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs
- Trail Trekkers guided hikes and walks
- $2 open gym sessions
Our fitness memberships are available in one month, three month and annual options. Our annual membership offers the best value and can be paid monthly.
Want to try it out? Not looking for something long term? Don't know if you'll use your membership enough? You can use our facilities at any time by paying a drop-in fee. If you plan to attend less than 2.5 times a week then the Flex10 is the best value option for you. Flex10 is a pre-loaded card which gives you 10 drop-ins for the price of nine. Swipe your card and go, no need to carry cash!
|Membership||Adult (19-64yrs)||Senior (65yrs +) & Student (15yrs +) ***|
|Annual (1 payment)||$395.65||$296.75|
|Annual (paid monthly)**||$33.00||$24.75|
|FLEX 10 (10 visits)||$58.70||$44.05|
All prices include taxes
* Available to new members who have never purchased a fitness membership
** Plus a one-time $19.05 set up fee
*** Student membership is available to students with a valid student ID who present their current registration showing a minimum of 3 courses per semester.
Where to Buy
Our team of qualified trainers can help you kick-start a fitness regime or take your fitness to the next level. Read more about Personal Training with NVRC.
When you purchase an NVRC fitness membership you are not tied into a contract and you can cancel your membership at any time. Refunds are prorated as of the date the membership is withdrawn and a cancellation or processing fee is charged in addition to prorating the refund on a daily basis (except where an Annual Membership is cancelled after the first 4 months, in which case no fee is charged). The cancellation must be processed in person, just take your card to the nearest Community Recreation Centre for processing.
*One Month Fitness Membership Cancellation Fees (charged in addition to the prorated refund)
- Adult: $9
- Senior/Youth: $6.75
Three Month Membership (quarterly membership): A processing fee* will be applied to any refund requested in the first 2 months of a three-month membership. The remaining refund will be prorated on a daily basis after the end of the second month.
*Three Month Fitness Membership Cancellation Fees (deducted in addition to proration of refund)
- Adult membership cancellation in the 1st month: $23.00
- Adult membership cancellation in 2nd month: $13.00
- Senior/Youth membership cancellation in 1st month: $18.30
- Senior/Youth membership cancellation in 2nd month: $11.00
Annual Membership: Refunds are calculated by prorating based on the day the membership is withdrawn. A processing fee** will also be applied to any refund requested in the first 4 months of an annual membership. If an annual membership is cancelled after the first 4 months no fee is charged.
*Annual Fitness Membership Cancellation Fees
- Adult membership cancellation within the first 4 months: $34.50 (deducted from prorated refund)
- Senior/Youth membership cancellation within the first 4 months: $26.10 (deducted from prorated refund)
Flex10: No refunds.