We offer land and water based fitness classes which are included in our fitness membership, or you can pay a day use fee for each class attend. View fees.
Whether you're just starting out, returning to exercise after a break, or looking for a challenge, our instructors will motivate and inspire you to keep coming back. We have classes for all fitness levels. View our Book-a-Visit fitness class schedule.
Check out our class descriptions below and find the one that's right for you.
- All visits to our fitness classes must be booked in advance.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel at least 24 hours in advance. View our how-to video to learn how to cancel your visit online.
- Please bring your own mat for any classes involving floor work.
- To respect other participants and the instructor, please arrive a few minutes before your class.
- Read the Fitness Class Etiquette Guide on the fitness memberships page.
- Children aged 12 to 14 may attend a fitness class if they are accompanied by an adult. Youth rates apply.
- The North Vancouver Recreation & Culture Commission values the safety of families and children in our facilities. It is for this reason that children are not to be brought into exercise / activity areas during adult group fitness classes.
Registered Fitness Programs
A registered program is a set number of classes (usually weekly). Participants register in advance for the complete set (all of the classes). Often, registered programs are grouped by experience and you can progress through the program e.g. Pilates Beginner, Pilates Intermediate. View our registered fitness classes.