Organizations that receive operating assistance play an important leadership role in supporting the vitality and growth of the arts, culture and creative sectors in North Vancouver.
The purpose of the operating assistance program is to identify, support and sustain the work of groups and organizations that play a leadership role in the arts in North Vancouver by:
- Developing, presenting or producing their own programs
- Enhancing relationships with other groups in the creative and cultural sectors
- Mentoring and supporting emerging arts groups and practitioners
- Creating innovative partnerships with other sectors of the community or creative economy
- Responding and delivering on the municipalities’ goals and objectives for arts and cultural development
Grants are available to support the operations, programming and initiatives of eligible North Vancouver organizations that have an established record of delivering quality arts and cultural programs and services.