Organizations that receive Operating Assistance play an important leadership role in supporting the vitality and growth of the arts, culture and creative sectors in North Vancouver.
The purpose of the Operating Assistance program is to identify, support and sustain the work of groups and organizations that play a leadership role in the arts in North Vancouver by virtue of:
- the development, presentation or production of their own programs
- their relationships with other groups in the creative and cultural sectors
- the mentoring and support of emerging arts groups and practitioners
- innovative partnerships with other sectors of the community or creative economy
- or their capacity to respond to and deliver on the municipalities’ goals and objectives for arts and cultural development
Grants are available to support the operations, programming and initiatives of eligible North Vancouver organizations that have an established record for delivering quality arts and cultural programs and services.