Community Public Art grants support opportunities for an artist or artists to work with a cross-section of the community and to directly engage their creativity through innovative, arts-based strategies.
Proposals are accepted across a wide range of creative disciplines, but should be rooted in participatory arts practices – i.e. should involve the public in the creation of the artwork or engage participants in issues of interest or concern to the community. Projects should result in the creation or presentation of a small to medium sized, permanent or temporary public art project in North Vancouver.
- programs, projects, events or activities that commence or that take place between January 1 and May 31, 2018
- the eligible annual programming of applicants whose fiscal year commences between January 1 and May 31, 2018
- programs, projects, events or activities that commence or that take place between June 1 and December 31, 2018
- the eligible annual programming of applicants whose fiscal year commences after June 1, 2018
- Community Public Art Grants | Application Form
- registered not-for-profit arts and culture organizations
- community service organizations
- community associations
- heritage associations and local historic societies
- parent advisory councils
- merchants’ associations or business improvement associations
- multi-cultural and ethno-cultural organizations
- charitable organizations
- other recognized community groups
STAFF CONTACT: If you have any questions about Arts & Culture Grants in North Vancouver, please contact the Program Officer.
John Rice, Cultural Services Officer
TEL: 604.983.6466 EMAIL