Community Public Art grants support opportunities for an artist or artists to work with a cross-section of the community and to directly engage their creativity through innovative, arts-based strategies.
Proposals are accepted across a wide range of creative disciplines, but should be rooted in participatory arts practices – i.e. should involve the public in the creation of the artwork or engage participants in issues of interest or concern to the community. Projects should result in the creation or presentation of a small to medium sized, permanent or temporary public art project in North Vancouver.
Community Public Art Grants | Application Form (MS Word form)
- registered not-for-profit arts and culture organizations
- community service organizations
- community associations
- heritage associations and local historic societies
- parent advisory councils
- merchants’ associations or business improvement associations
- multi-cultural and ethno-cultural organizations
- charitable organizations
- other recognized community groups