A hardwood maple floor, sprung on rubber cushions. No screws, nails, or other fasteners may be used.
- Height: 16 ft. - Width: 36 ft.
- Drapes 'in', approx. 36 ft.
- House Curtain to Cyc: 31 ft.
- House Curtain to front of stage: 4 ft. without apron, 13 ft. with apron.
- Wings: Extend 42 ft. each side.
- Height Limits: 16 ft. 10 in. per side.
When covered, forms an Apron that extends the stage floor area by 13 ft. from House Curtain. The cover consists of sixteen plywood sections, weight each, approx. 75 lbs. The orchestra pit can accommodate, depending on equipment requirements, approximately 25 musicians. Free space approximately 290 sq. ft. There are weight restrictions on the orchestra pit cover. Please consult the Technical Director before placing significant loads on the cover.
NOTE: The orchestra pit cover will be in place upon arrival. Extra charges may apply for opening the Orchestra Pit.
- Enter from 23rd Street, on east side of the Theatre.
- Dock height: 3 ft. 3 in. (.99M)
- Dock width: 14 ft. 9 in. (4.49M)
- The loading dock is at STAGE LEVEL
- Height: 12 ft. (3.65M)
- Width: 9 ft. 7 in. (2.9M)
CAUTION NOTE FOR SEMI-TRAILERS: observe height restrictions on the overpass just east of the ramp down to the Loading Dock.
Overpass height is 3.9M.
Located in the same area as loading bay door at the bottom of the driveway on the east side of the theatre. All performers should be directed to the Stage Door.
- Access from Stage Door, below stage.
- Two (2) Chorus Dressing Rooms, each with mirrors, make-up lights, washrooms and shower facilities.
- A separate lockable Green Room with a couch and tea/coffee facilities is available.
- Two 2-person Star Dressing Rooms adjacent to washrooms. (No facilities inside these dressing rooms).
30 ft. by 36 ft. with a sprung hardwood floor, and 12 ft. height. One mirrored wall on the west wall. Black drapes on all walls. The Performance Studio is a flexible space that can accommodate 60 seated theatre style and is available for rental for special events and receptions, dance classes etc.
Two technical staff will be provided for all bookings. The renter will provide a Stage Manager. Additional Crew can be provided by the venue at additional cost, or by the renter at the discretion of the Technical Supervisors, to operate equipment necessary for the production. A flyman provided by the venue at additional cost will be required to allow use of the flying equipment during the show.
Mainstage has 2 Projector options.
- Sony VPL-C150 (3500 Lumens)
- VGA only
- Projects to Back stage curtain only
Booth Projector (Rental charges will apply)
- Christie DWU851Q (7500 ANSI Lumens)
- HDMI or VGA inputs
- Projects to: Film Screen or Back stage curtain
Stage & Rigging
Fireproofing: Documented proof of fire retardancy will be required for all cloths brought into the venue before being flown.
Piano: Yamaha (C3) 6 ft. Baby Grand. The piano cannot be placed on the orchestra pit cover. Tuning charges may apply.
The following items are store in the wings:
- 2 Lecterns
- 1 conductor's podium
- 75 music stands
- 100 black orchestra chairs
- 6 - 4 ft x 8 ft. risers, 12 in. high.
- 4 - 4 ft x 8 ft. risers, 6in high.
- 1 drum riser on wheels - 6 in. X 8 in. X 6 in. high
- 7 - 6 ft. x 33 ft. 3-tier Choir Risers tapered to form an arc.