Discover hundreds of ways to get and stay fit!
From strength and conditioning, stretch and mobility, Pilates and dance fitness, our registered fitness programs will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Registered Fitness Programs
A registered program is a set number of classes (usually weekly). Participants register in advance for the complete set (all of the classes). Often, registered programs are grouped by experience and you can progress through the program e.g. Pilates Beginner to Pilates Intermediate.
Why choose a registered fitness class?
- Prescriptive progression: Your fitness level improves as you also increase your understanding of exercise technique and skill base of a specific movement discipline
- Consistent day and time: Creates some accountability and stability in your schedule
- Small groups: Build community connections in an inclusive and safe place
- Specialized: Learn a new fitness discipline or improve in a fitness discipline
- More instructor interaction: Your instructor can assist with technique corrections or provide education regarding the fitness discipline
- Decreases the risk of injury: receive expert instruction to learn to correctly use specialized equipment and/or specialized techniques
Book-a-Visit Fitness Classes
Book-a-Visit fitness classes are one-off classes you can attend on a per class basis. We offer over 120 book-a-visit fitness classes each week including both land and water-based classes. Unlimited participation in these classes is included in our fitness membership, or you can pay per visit. View our Book-a-Visit fitness class descriptions. View the Book-a-Visit Fitness Class Schedule.