Discover hundreds of ways to be active!
From strength and conditioning to stretch and mobility to Pilates to dance fitness, we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Registered fitness programs
A registered program is a series that runs over an extended period of time - for example, once a week for four weeks. Participants register in advance for the full fitness program. Often, registered programs are grouped by experience and you can progress through the program, for example, Pilates Beginner to Pilates Intermediate.
Why choose a registered fitness program?
- Visible progression: your fitness level improves as you also increase your understanding of exercise technique and skill base of a specific movement discipline
- Consistent day and time: creates some accountability and stability in your schedule
- Small groups: build community connections in an inclusive and safe place
- Specialized: learn a new fitness discipline or improve in a fitness discipline
- More instructor interaction: your instructor can assist with technique corrections or provide education regarding the fitness discipline
- Decreases the risk of injury: receive expert instruction to learn to correctly use specialized equipment and/or specialized techniques
Drop-in fitness classes (advance booking required)
Drop-in fitness classes are one-off classes you can attend on a per class basis. We offer over 120 drop-in fitness classes each week including both land and water-based classes. Unlimited participation in these classes is included with our fitness membership or you can pay-per-visit. All visits to our drop-in fitness classes must be booked in advance.